Posted in Recetas
Ingredients for 4 people:
- Bunch fresh wild asparagus
- 1 tray tender garlic sprouts
- 1 ham shoulder joint
- 1 slice thick semi-cured cheese
- Olive oil
- Pine nuts
- Cut off the stringiest part of the wild asparagus stem. Wash and reserve.
- Clean and wash the tender garlic sprouts, dry and put in a pan with a few drops of virgin olive oil.
- Add the wild asparagus and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Put in the diced cured ham shoulder and stir for another minute.
- Finally, add the pine nuts, or another kind of dried fruit, along with the diced cheese.
- Sauté for a few more minutes until the cheese melts.
- Put the sautéed wild asparagus and tender garlic sprouts in a serving dish.