Posted in Recetas
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 medium courgette
- 1 carrot
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 150 gr sliced cured ham shoulder
- 400 gr tempura flour
- Soy sauce
- Cold water
- First peel and cut the vegetables into sticks of approximately 5cm long by 5mm wide.
- Next prepare the tempura. To do this mix the flour with the cold water. Follow the quantity and instructions as directed by the manufacturer.
- Dip each vegetable piece in the tempura and fry it in very hot oil, until they are a golden colour.
- After removing the vegetables from the pan, drain the excess oil very well, placing the vegetables on absorbent paper or kitchen paper, and reserve them.
- Put the ham shoulder slices on a grill or oven tray, well spaced out, and put them in the oven for about 5 or 10 minutes at 200ºC.
- All we have to do now is prepare the sauce for the crispy vegetable salad with ham shoulder. Pour 100 ml of soy sauce and 50 ml of water into a pan and bring to the boil. After 5 minutes, add two tablespoons of honey and reduce until the mixture has body and consistency.
- Finally, take all the ingredients of the crispy vegetables with ham shoulder and serve .Continue in whichever order you prefer.