Posted in Recetas
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 6 eggs
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 scallion
- 200 gr. cured ham shoulder
- Mild Olive oil
- Put the mild olive oil in a large pan. Heat on medium-high .
- While the oil is warming, peel the potatoes, and clean and dry them with a cloth (without washing them).
- Cut into thin slices of two millimetres or so.
- Peel the onion and cut finely.
- Mix the potato with the onion and season.
- When the oil is smoking, pour in the above mixture.
- Lower the heat and fry for ten minutes. Turn occasionally.
- When the potato is cooked, pour the contents into a strainer, which is placed over a bowl to collect the oil.
- Put the pan on the heat again with a little of the excess oil.
- Put in the drained potatoes and eggs. Stir until the desired texture is reached.
- Put onto a dish, place the cured ham shoulder on top of the scramble and sprinkle over some chopped parsley.
Serve the scrambled potato with ham shoulder immediately.