Posted in Recetas
Ingredients (for 20-22 pintxos):
- 1 courgette (larger rather than small)
- 10-12 slices cured ham shoulder
- 100 gr cream cheese Camembert
- Flour (to batter)
- 2 eggs
- 1 large loaf of bread (possibly more)
- Cream of Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Cut the courgette into slices no more than 1/2 cm thick (better if they are in even slices), salt, dip in the flour, then the beaten egg and fry in plenty of hot oil until golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper and keep warm.
- Now cut the slices of ham shoulder in half and grill until they begin to shrink a little and are slightly crunchy. Reserve as well.
- Cut the loaf of bread at an angle into 1-1.5 cm slices and toast. You will need as many slices as pintxos that you are going to make.
- Now make the pintxos. Spread the toasted bread with Camembert cheese, place a slice of courgette on top, then half a slice of cured ham shoulder folded in half and finish with another slice of courgette. Decorate with a little cream of Balsamic vinegar, stick a toothpick through the middle and it’s ready!